Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How about crowning a worksheet of the day?    

How about crowning a worksheet of the day?

ELOJOLIE274
France

regina, you should contact Victor about this "person" (dandelion/hananeh whatever her/his name is...) no one should be allowed to insult you - I would even say "threaten you" - like that... Sometimes I disagree with what you say - or with what others say - but that �s not the right way to behave...

17 Feb 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

STOP IT REGINA STOP IT DANDELION
THIS IS SHAMEFUL

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

ok contact him! i love it!
he should read what you said in my inbox i have them all
and for you elojolie274 he told me about being killed first!
don �t misunderstand please.and by the way i don �t care about being out of this site that i used to be in!

17 Feb 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNCIVILIZED; STOP IT PLEASE

17 Feb 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

Hi Bruna :)

Maybe it �s not (all) about giving someone on a pat on the back? I could be wrong but maybe the focus is to show off a worksheet that isn �t one of the most downloaded - maybe it �s great but didn �t get many downlaods - to give us ideas about what makes a great worksheet and a chance to download it.

17 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

Hi Victor!
I hope you �re fine...
Could you please delete everything about me - I mean when you have the time ???
I gave it a real thought - & I think I �m not useful for your site anymore. I can but just thank you for everything you �ve done for us.(.... private ... ) & I do need NOT to be an ESLprintable member again. I thank you for all this wonderful world, & all the people I met.
I �m not sad. I �ve just realized I have to go - just like so many others.
You - & your site - have been a wonderful help for me - & I thank you so much for it!!!
I wish you all the best -
& a lot of Patience I guess. ( I �ve always wondered how you could cope!!!)
All my memories are happy ones. No regrets - whatsoever. ;o)))
Take a good care of yourself,
Grateful Sylvie.

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

i stop it only because of you elderberry wine

17 Feb 2011     

melahel7
Canada

Wow!  What �s all the fuss here!?  You guys look like a bunch of kids figthing at recess.  Blunder I always respected your brutal honesty, but sometimes I feel as if you constantly need to vent about the zillion issues we daily experience here at ESLprintables.  Your notorious rantings are getting tiresome.  Yes, there are a lot of things that I don �t like here--scanned pictures, stolen worksheets, typos and ridiculously obvious grammar mistakes.  In addition, I sometimes find it hard to read through some posts for they have poor sentence structure. I am aware that in some remote parts of this world, it is not always easy to have access to native speakers or people higly proficient to teach the language.  I guess we need to be patient and try to help these guys. I can tell you that, indeed, I �ve seen the standards getting lower here.  I remember the time when we had 600 contributions daily and now we barely reach 400.  I also think that the point system is getting out of hand.  Let �s keep in mind that this site is about one thing: sharing.  I �m siding here with Bruna and also agree that we need to attend these matters in a pratical manner.  I would strongly suggest that every printable should be editable with an answer key.  This could be an easy rule to implement.  Moreover, I think that the WOD and whatever that other game is called be taken elsewhere so that the main message board remains available for suggestions and help.  I would also suggest that any comments regarding mistakes be sent in a PM.  Yesterday, a newbie with almost no contributions had the nerve to comment I had made mistakes when in fact it was her poor mastery of English that needed to be attend to.  She even mispelled the so-called mistake.  I feel like I already wasted too much energy on this post.  Long live ESLprintables!  I love this community; let �s just try to make it a better place.

17 Feb 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Oh no please, Sylvie.Don �t go.
Don �t let this stupid quarrel upset you and anyone else.
This is ridiculous,
We are teachers and adults, aren �t we?

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

i stop it only because of you elderberry wine

17 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >