Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > TOEFL IBT OR IELTS !!!    

TOEFL IBT OR IELTS !!!

AishaC
Cyprus

TOEFL IBT OR IELTS !!!

Hey everybody! I HAVE TO TEACH :A 1 to 1 course, student level is pre-intermediate, 20 yrs old, having two months to learn English to attend a two week training for TOEFL ibt or IELTS exam.(academic) I am a new teacher. Can anybody give me some ideas about how to plan my lessons please? Thank you in advance.

19 Feb 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

IT would give you lots of help if you could get your hands on a coursebook such as Cutting Edge Intermediate (especially if you had the teacher �s book to help you). If you don �t have lots of experience in this, having a coursebook to guide you will really be useful. From then on you can choose additional materials from here.

19 Feb 2011     

AishaC
Cyprus

Thank you :))

19 Feb 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Btw, if this person needs to prepare for a specific level of the internationally acclaimed exams, then you can also get lots of materials free online - just google the exams and you �ll see.

19 Feb 2011     

AishaC
Cyprus

Cheers ! 

19 Feb 2011     

Mitchell85
Albania

I used to download many application of educational in my phone but one day I got virus in my phone and got it crashed due to random applications then I decided to take online courses with australianwritings that is totally good for students like me who never used to study with their leisure . now you can be busy with something that is called something extra ordinary for peoples like us.

16 Jul 2021     

Thowere
Albania

Anti virus has become a good source of killing viruses from computer and clear all the unnecessary data which can help to make more beautiful working as fast as you need such as https://caknowledge.com/best-translation-services-guide/ online service that can help you out for more work academic to submit on your school. it will also give you a hope of good future that can make your life stable

6 Sep 2021