Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Impossible    

Impossible

analias
Argentina

Impossible

I can�t upload my worksheet. I�m sick and tired of trying, more than two weeks I� ve tried to do it , I have reduced the size of the images but nothing works. please help me upload.
P/S   I know 300 kb is the limit , my document has got 250 kb.  Dead

10 Dec 2008      

cgato
Portugal

Keep on trying! It has hapenned the same to me some time ago! Maybe it�s a problem with your net connection or that the site is "overloaded"
Good luck!

10 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Analis,

Are you using the 2007 version of office?  If so then sometimes for some unknown reason this website has problems with it.  If I have tried 3 or more times to upload and it still isn�t working then I cut and paste the entire contents into a new document and save it.  I have no idea why this works, but it works in word nearly every time.
 <yes I also save it in compatibility mode!>
In PPT - not so much - I still have an old powerpoint that I can not upload Cry

If you continue to have problems just email it to me and I will try and fix it for you and email it back. ([email protected])
cheers
Vicki

11 Dec 2008