Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Background    

Background

sictireala8
Romania

Background

I uploaded new worksheets today and they had backgrounds.In the uploaded variant they have a blank background,completely white.So my uploaded worksheets aren �t with the backgrounds that I created.It didn �t happen before.What �s wrong?Thanks for your help in advance.

26 Feb 2011      

apayala
Spain

The same has happened to me today. My pages had a certain colour background I had chosen but the uploaded variant showed blank background. So what I have done is to insert a rectangular shape covering all the page, I�ve chosen a colour for it, right clicked "behind the text" to have it as the background of the page and it has worked. The uploaded variant keeps it and my pages have now the background colour I wanted. Maybe you can do the same. Have a try...

26 Feb 2011     

sictireala8
Romania

Thanks,I �ll try tomorrow because today I have reached my limit of uploading.

26 Feb 2011     

apayala
Spain

You can fix them updating the docs you have uploaded.

26 Feb 2011     

sictireala8
Romania

I did it with one of them,it worked ok,but with the other I didn �t yet.I am still trying to find a solution.They are not the same type of worksheet.When I send it behind text there are some things from my old worksheet that are not visible.

26 Feb 2011