Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Letters    

Letters

lolailolola_
Spain

Letters

Hey guys, I �m teaching two siblings (girl and boy ages 12 and 9) and I was thinking I could teach them how to write informal letters and the idea of the pen-friend, therefore, in order to make it more realistic I wondered if any of you would like to do the same with his/her students(either small or big group I don �t care) and write a letter talking about their lives, likes and dilikes, whatever.. from a country different from ours (Spain) please! 

If so aswer this message and I �ll give you my personal mail!

Thanks a lot!

27 Feb 2011      

NumberSeventeen
Russian Federation

Hello,dear friend,
I �m also interested in finding penfriends for my students. They are 10 years old,a boy and a girl. It would be excellent if we can make it!

27 Feb 2011     

persie
Turkey

Hello Lola!
I have two students who are very keen on making new friends and writing. They are 12 and 11 and both of them are girls. If you are interested, you can send an e-mail to me. My address is [email protected] 
Regards
Murat

27 Feb 2011     

NumberSeventeen
Russian Federation

BTW,my e-mail is [email protected] Hope to hear from you and your kids!

28 Feb 2011