Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > updating    

updating

Damielle
Argentina

updating

I have uploaded a ws and it appeared messy. Then, I changed several things and now I want to update it but I can�t. Is anybody experiencing the same?

I have also noted that although I had saved the worksheet in A4 format, when I downloaded it, it was much bigger, that is, it was not A4 size anymore!!!!

11 Dec 2008      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

The same happened to me once and nobody told me what to do. I had to change the whole ws and now it�s happening to me again with another one and I just don�t know what to do! I also need help on that subject so any help would be appreciated. THANKS!!!!!!!!

11 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I can�t upload either!!!

11 Dec 2008     

freddie
Canada

Hi guys! I just uploaded a ws successfully, although things moved around as usual. Just tell people it is OK on download, just check it yourself first. Maybe things are busy, just keep trying!! We want your worksheet!

11 Dec 2008