Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I need some books    

I need some books

lilianrichard
Argentina

I need some books

Hi everybody could you recommend me some books for teenagers to adults(begginners level, secondary school)topics: from verb to be to simple past future etc, for a commercial school? and if i can download for free , it would be a great help thanks

2 Mar 2011      

britishschwa
Cayman Islands

Hello,

Check this:

2 Mar 2011     

anavillanueva
Japan

how about British Cutting Edge Level 1? Fifty-Fifty Series is also a good one for the student levels you �ve mentioned. it has an accompanying website where you can download worksheets and listening audios.

2 Mar 2011     

evgenija_kuka
Macedonia

I �ve been working with Pearson/Longman �s Opportunities for a few years. There are 5 levels: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate & Upper-Intermediate. The books are very well structured and literally packed with everything a teacher& students need: grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, writing, culture... The Workbooks are really thorough and detailed... Each SB has a Mini-Dictionary and the Teacher �s book is also very practical: Key, explanations, Tests + additional test books. I love them. They offer fresh and great challenges to both the teacher and the students! 
Check their official web-site and see what I mean:

2 Mar 2011