Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CALENDARS    

CALENDARS

marlene010284
Mexico

CALENDARS

Hi dear friends,

Hope you �re having an excellent week. I �m drivng myself crazy cause I can �t find a place in the site where there used to be calendar templates. It �s not in the section of worksheets or pps. It was in a place where teachers just shared them for free. It was not necessary to have points and there where lots. Does anyone remember that? Does that place still exist?

Thanks a lot in advanced!!!

2 Mar 2011      

Joeyb1
South Africa

Hi there,

last year some members contributed their calenders for the year 2010 as part of a fun-activity/competition on the site. There were not any templates though, only different months contributed by different members that could be downloaded without using your points.  I suppose that link has been removed, because the calenders are now out of date. 

Hope you find what you are looking for.  Smile
Kind regards
Joey

Edit:  You might find some templates here

2 Mar 2011     

marlene010284
Mexico

Thanks a lot, for a moment I thought it had been just my imagination. Well, it was a super idea!!!

2 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Marlene

If the calendars you want are the ones Joeyb referred I downloaded them, I can send them to you; just pm me your mail.

Have a nice day.
Linda

2 Mar 2011     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Agree with Marlene, I also think that these calendars were a nice idea and it �d be great if we could have the link and possibility to create them for this year as well.�

2 Mar 2011     

Sara26
Brazil

Hi,

Maybe you find this website useful? 
Nice calendars in different languages:

2 Mar 2011     

marlene010284
Mexico

Thank you very much for your replies and your suggestions. It �s great to find such great people who is always willing to help.

2 Mar 2011