Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spanish speakers... help with translation please!    

Spanish speakers... help with translation please!

Mar0919
Mexico

Spanish speakers... help with translation please!

Hello, all! Spanish speakers out there, can you please help me with a translation? I am not satisfied with the Google translation, and right now, my brain is dead! The phrase I need to translate is:

"Perfil de egreso para alumnos de secundaria...."

More or less, it �s like what the student should know by the time he finishes his/her junior high (secondary) education... but I cannot think of the correct "formal" way to say it..... SOS!!!

6 Mar 2011      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi there

I dont know if it is right but it could be

Graduated Students � Profile!!

Hope It can help you

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you, Lomasbello! Yes, it helped, it kind of rang a bell, and with your suggestion plus what I had, I came up with a more or less satisfactory translation!

Thanks again!

Hugs!

Mar

6 Mar 2011     

languageleader88
Andorra

It could be a profile for graduated ss or profile for ss.

6 Mar 2011     

sldiaz
Panama

Hi Mar

what about..."High School Student�s Profile"??? 

6 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Language leader, Sldiaz,and Lomasbello once again, thank you for your suggestions! Very useful, I really appreciate the time you took to answer my post!

Hugs!

Mar

6 Mar 2011