Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Four Comics    

Four Comics

boydegg
Thailand

Four Comics

Hi Teachers

It �s the second time posting this. My apologies, but as usual my previous post disappeared off the bottom of the forum within a day - the downside of having lots of active members!

Do you have a minute spare to read a comic and leave a short comment? Here �s the link:

And the four new comics are: Halloween, Auman, Zeth and Aquaboy. A comment on any one of those would be GREAT. I �m seeing the students who made these comics on Saturday. It �s our last class together, so I really want to show them their work online - with feedback.

Thanks if you can help.  

Brian

PS - and it would be great to see a new comic from YOUR students sometime. A fun project your students can really get into - and an end result they can share with other students all over the world.

10 Mar 2011      

marcella8161
Italy

Fantastic!! How can you do something like that? I �ve seen your website. I �ve written comment too. Have a nice day and greet your student from my part. Tell them they are fantastic comic writers and that they have a brilliant future career in front of them. Have a nice day

10 Mar 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I totally agree with Marcella! A brilliant career in art and design! Left a couple of comments myself, tell Aquaman and Candy Girl �s authors that I plan to use their stories in class! Thank you!

10 Mar 2011     

boydegg
Thailand

Thanks you guys. My students will appreciate your support a lot.

Marcella - if you want your students to make comics for my site, have a look at my webquest:

It �s an easy project to run, and students get a lot out of it.

Brian

10 Mar 2011     

suhakhader
Jordan

Hello,
Thanks for sharing us with the fantastic work you and your students have created!

Nice comics.. and interesting project... This will help students use their English as much as possibe..

I left a comment at the website comment side.

My pupils are little and not ready to creat comics..I �ll try to get some of yours and read them for them..Then I �ll help them do some simple ones

Good luck

Suha

10 Mar 2011     

magneto
Greece

What a great way to motivate students! I particularly liked Zeth...Loved the story and the anime-style artwork!...Left a comment there, too:)

Great work, Adam, and congrats to your students! Keep it up!

10 Mar 2011     

boydegg
Thailand

Hey - thanks for commenting. It �s very kind of you guys.

11 Mar 2011