Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > First lesson with 5-7     

First lesson with 5-7

OLGA11
Belarus

First lesson with 5-7

I have the first lesson with 5-7

they can read well

the topic will be " Farm animals"

�i dont even know the children"s names

what shoul I do????

which ex should i use ??

give me please� the examples of games ((

15 Mar 2011      

ellakass
Israel

Olga, I sent you PM with some simple ideas.

15 Mar 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

I also sent you a PM or you can play this simple game which is very popular among children:

Each child chooses one animal card and fixes it on his/her clothes. One child is in the middle of the circle and is holding a towel. The teacher starts and calls out one of the words. The pupil with the towel runs fast to the child that was called out and tries to slap him/her with the towel. If he succeeds, this child gets the towel now. However, he/she can save himself/herself by calling out another animal before he/she is slapped. In this case the game goes on until someone else is slapped.

15 Mar 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Or this one:

ZOO
The activity is very similar to the previous one. Children also sit in the circle and each child chooses an animal name. One child is in the middle. He/she calls out two or more of the animal words and these children must change places. If he/she says: �ZOO�, all children must change their seats.Also very popular. Good luck with your lesson.

15 Mar 2011     

mmbermejo
Spain

Perhaps it can help you https://picasaweb.google.com/Soniasnucelo/EnglishStoriesForKIDS#

15 Mar 2011