Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you from Japan    

Thank you from Japan

savvinka
Russian Federation

My heart is with you!

18 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Micah I hope that you will hear of your mother as soon as possible. Go on keeping your mind as safe as possible.

And Bryce take care of you !!!!!

All of you our thoughts are with you. Never forget that you are deep in our heart.

Take care of you, I �ve heard that there is some starting of improvement. I DO hope it �s true !!! Life is strong, often more than we could think...

Plenty of hugs to all of you.

Maryse from France.

18 Mar 2011     

DEREN
Turkey

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your difficulties. I HOPE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WILL RETURN SOON!!

18 Mar 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

I am so sorry for what happened to all the people there. We are with all our hearts with you. May God help you and hoping that things will get better for you soon. I am glad to know that you are fine. Take care and good luck. 

18 Mar 2011     

pure heart
Saudi Arabia

God bless ya Heart
I am from KSA
 i rally feel what do u fell sis but what can i do just pray for ya

18 Mar 2011     

popinaypopin
Spain

I CAN�T TAKE YOU ALL OUT OF MY MIND.IT�S A GREAT PIECE OF NEWS YOU ARE OK AND TRYING TO HELP YOUR PEOPLE. I AM COMPLETELY AWARE OF THE SUFFERING AND SORROW YOU ARE GOING THROUGH.MY HEART ACHES WITH ALL PICTURES AND NEWS COMING FROM YOUR COUNTRY.
 YESTERDAY, FOR INSTANCE, WE WERE SHOWN A STORY ON TV ABOUT A MUM GIVING BIRTH TO HER CHILD. SHE COULDN�T STOP CRYING. I COULD FEEL SHE WAS HAPPY FOR HAVING HER CHILD BORNED BUT AT THE SAME TIME I COULD FEEL HER WONDERING WHAT HER CHILD�S LIFE WOULD BE LIKE.
HOWEVER I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE "BEAUTY "OF ALL YOUR PEOPLE OUTSTANDS AMIDS ALL THE DESTRUCTION AND DEVASTATION. YOU ARE MODELS TO BE FOLLOWED. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, I AM SENDING ALL GOOD ENERGY AND SUPPORT TO YOU.GOD BLESS YOU!

18 Mar 2011     

serene
Greece

micah, Julia, alien boy, it �s so good to hear you are well! We are overwhelmed with grief at the hard times the people in Japan are going through... and we are following the news about the situation at Fukushima with growing anxiety... We are sending our support through international charities and we are praying for you...

18 Mar 2011     

roneydirt
United States

Keeping an eye out for you all.� Have a vague idea what some of you are going through.� Survived a hurricane in 78 that wiped out the neighborhood, Hurricane Andrew and Katrina.� Tried to reach the American state department there to offer my services.� No word on that or if some of my family is being shipped out that way.� Earthquakes and tsunamis are different than hurricanes, they come unannounced.� I know that Japan will survive as a whole once the nuclear thing is handle, they are proud people.� Had to add this. It is a bit of a human story dealing with pets and a couple dogs saved. Dog in Japan stays by the side of its ailing friend in the rubble http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/dog-in-japan-stays-by-the-side-of-its-ailing-friend-in-the-rubble

18 Mar 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

It �s such a great relief to hear from each one of you, friends from Japan. We keep you in out thoughts and hope nature gives you a break. It �s been so many days of sorrow already.

Your strength and consideration in such hard moments is an admirable example.

18 Mar 2011     

cristinasuma
Spain

I wish there was something I could do to help.  I hope everything gets back to normal as soon as possible.
I �l keep on praying for you all.

18 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >