Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > asking for help:S    

asking for help:S

daisymel
Turkey

asking for help:S

i also have difficulty in sending some of my materials especially ppts and i dont know what I should do..:(

24 Sep 2008      

Logos
Malaysia

It is difficult to know how to advise you as I don�t know what you are doing wrong.  As long as your powerpoint is less than 500kb you can upload it by selecting the link - Send a powerpoint.  Follow the instructions by selecting your presentation from your hard disk and then follow the instructions, being sure to fill out all the boxes required so that the presentation can be filed effectively on the database.

Like I said above, the most common problem that folks encounter is that the presentation is too big.  I have recently uploaded a worksheet which explains how to reduce the size of pictures for worksheets - the same method can be used for illustrations in PowerPoint.  It can be found at http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=3014#thetop

Hope to see your work soon.  If you can be specific about your uploading problem, we may be able to help you better.

24 Sep 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Daisy,
Sometimes I think we all overload the system with our enthusiastic uploading.  If your printable is of the right size - just try again later.  That is what I am doing at the moment to.  Somedays it takes longer compressing and uploading than it does to create the presentation - but all is in the name of sharing.  If life were easy it would be boring - this is my motto of late!Wink

24 Sep 2008     

vcjr
Brazil

I VE BEEN HAVING PROBLES DOWNLOADING WORSHEETS... DON�T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

28 Sep 2008