Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > URGENT!!!    

URGENT!!!

supergirls
Mexico

URGENT!!!

I really need your help, three of my ss are going to present a speech in english about different topics, one is challenges and commitments to reverse the desertification in the state, the other is achievements, challenges and prespectives for the  participation of the school community for electric energy savings, and the last one is actions and commitments of technical secondary schools in the context of sustainable water use. I have looked in a lot of web pages and did some copy paste and added some of my own, but the words used in these topics are to technical for them and they are having a lot of difficulties because they have to memorize the speech. Maybe some of you have experience on doing english speeches on different topics, my ss are from first, second and third grade of middle school and the speech has to be one  and a half page long. EmbarrassedI have done this before but not in english. Thanks so much!

18 Mar 2011      

teresapr
Portugal

Hope these sites may be useful:

18 Mar 2011