Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > ESL teachers :-)    

ESL teachers :-)

cheezels
New Zealand

ESL teachers :-)

I just want to thank the other teachers on this site for really helping me to learn about the "nuts and bolts" of the English language. I am a native speaker and the way we teach English to native speakers is completely different. I have been learning an incredible amount each day about the whys and reasons for grammatical aspects and it�s all pretty much due to your excellent worksheets with very clear explanations on different grammatical points. I am really excited about this change of direction in my career and so far I am loving it! Looking back I really wish I had used a lot of these simple and clear explanations in my native English lessons over the years.
Thank you everyone, without your great work I would be floundering around wondering how to approach and teach ESL! Smile

12 Dec 2008      

libertybelle
United States

I second that!!!

Hugs
L

12 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Well said Cheezels. 

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all the teachers who have given me their knowledge and inspiration.  Thank you all.

12 Dec 2008