Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Projects and themes    

Projects and themes

regina. di
Brazil

Projects and themes

Hello everyone!

I work in a school with kids that stay there for the whole day, I mean, they have class in one shift and on the other they stay in another part of the school with different kinds of activities. I �m responsible for workshops in English once a week. I have three groups: pre-school, 1st and 2nd grade, and 3rd and 4th grade. I usually work with a topic per month and I have to create a lot of games and different activities. I would like you to help me with ideas for topics and games. I tought them the whole last year and now I �m short of ideas for this year.

Thanks in advance!
Regina.

20 Mar 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Regina. You can google "Dave �s ESL Caf�" and in this site you can find tons o games and activities of many topics. I �m sure you �ll find what you need!

Cheers,

Mar

20 Mar 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Mar is right, maybe go straight to: http://www.eslcafe.com/idea/index.cgi?Games - games...
or

Timesavers projects resource booklet
Projects are ideal for lesson extension work as well as encouraging and implementing autonomous and cooperative learning. This 11 page booklet provides links and resources for projects for all level.

Timesavers Pair Work and Role Plays: resource Booklet
This 10 page Timesaver provides numerous materials to practice communicative teaching in the classroom.
  Timesavers Warmers and Energizers Resource Booklet
Warmers and others similar strategies are very effective in raising the learners interest, enthusiasm and energy level and lead to active engagement in the learning...
Timesavers Teaching With Minimal Resources Booklet
This 11 page resource booklet has pooled together hundreds of ideas for those teachers in particular who teach in situations with limited resources
All timesavers collected by aftab57 are great resource!

20 Mar 2011     

regina. di
Brazil

Thank you for the ideas!! I really appreciated them.
xx

21 Mar 2011