Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Question Game!    

The Question Game!

Zora
Canada

Do you think Linda hugged the tree hugger, who hugged the robber, that stole the tea and cookies???

(Big hugs my dear!)

23 Mar 2011     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I do think Linda (the other Linda) hugged the tree hugger,who hugged the robber,that stole the teapot and the cookies, don �t you agree with me?

23 Mar 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Is it settled then, that the other Linda is the one that hugged the tree hugger? 

23 Mar 2011     

Zora
Canada

Is it bedtime for me? Do I get a hug from the tree huggers? Will I get a bedtime cookie?

23 Mar 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It is late, isn �t it?  If we give you the cookies and an extra big hug, will you let us know where the teapot is?

23 Mar 2011     

Zora
Canada

Did you check behind the rock that is between the Nug Nug tree and the mad chef �s pastry shop??

(night everybody!! See you in the morning! It �s been fun. Hope you find that darn teapot!! LOL )

23 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

good morning ladies and gentlemen ! has anyone caught the mad chef �s pastry and is he the robber or is the robber the other Linda ? aren �t you hungry ?

23 Mar 2011     

douglas
United States

What happened to the margaritas?  You think those are what made everybody want to hug each other?  You think those tree huggers planned it all along?

23 Mar 2011     

maryse pey�
France

shall we start with a new question or will we go on with the margaritas and the biscuits robbers ?

23 Mar 2011     

Jayho
Australia

No Douglas - it is just simply the irresistable  Nug_Nug_Bug

23 Mar 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6