Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption 43 Winner    

Caption 43 Winner

Jayho
Australia

Caption 43 Winner

... and the winning caption is ... 

Do you like my new tiara? It�s the new practical model

Congrats and over to you Julia

[japanese_invention_flu.jpg]

26 Mar 2011      

juliag
Japan

Wow! What a surprise, thank you Jayho.

Well seens as I love polar bears and it �s still wintery enough for it to have been snowing a little here today, let �s see what you come up with for this one:

As funny and imagniative as possible please! And no cheeky comments about me being like that polar bear and not being able to get up in the mornings even if it is true!Wink

It �s now 11:10 pm Saturday night here in Japan, so I �ll let it run till about midnight tomorrow and then choose a winner.

Looking forward to reading all your witty ideas. Hug

26 Mar 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

And that my dear, is what I call "taking a risk"!

26 Mar 2011     

juliag
Japan

Nice, Manonski.

Oops, though I was trying not to push other things off the forum have belatedly realized the picture disappears as soon as anyone comes up with a caption so will repost at top of forum. Sorry for the doubling of things.

26 Mar 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Gosh, the Earth has turned upside down. We have never been neighbours up till now.

Hi Julia, congrats, you certainly had a different tiara - LOL.
kisses

26 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Julia, dear, wouldn �t it be better if you opened a new thread with the new caption image? Just a thought!!!

That bear is DEFINITELY ME!!!! LOL!!!

My caption:

Bear: Once I "doze" off... there is NO human power that can disturb my beauty sleep!!!  

26 Mar 2011