Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Former Photos and Winning Cpations    

Former Photos and Winning Cpations

Riphly
United States

Former Photos and Winning Cpations

Where can I see older (I �m thinking February~March, 2011) photos and their winning captions. Specifically, I �d like to see the one with the little girl walking the dog as viewed from behind. Thank you.

I went back 45 pages of Message Board all the way into mid-January and I didn �t find the picture. I �m sure it was late February or March. One thing, though, the problem may be that the post may not have been titled as a caption or proverb. I couldn �t find several in the series (1~3) never turned up, and quite a few were missing in both Captions and Proverbs series.

Anybody remember the title of the post?

29 Mar 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hey Rip...The picture u are looking for was not for a caption game but for the proverb game. Go to the  bottom of the page and click on Message Board. You�ll have to go back a few days but u should be able to find it. Ed

29 Mar 2011     

Riphly
United States

Thanks Ed.

29 Mar 2011     

Riphly
United States

Well, I went back 45 pages of Message Board all the way into mid-January and I didn �t find the picture. I �m sure it was late February or March. One thing, though, the problem may be that the post may not have been titled as a proverb. I couldn �t find several in the series (1~3) never turned up, and several were missing in between as were Captions posts.

If anyone knows an approximate date or a post title that would help me find the posting, I �s appreciate it. I �m tempted to try �WOD � posts since the pic would not easily lend itself to a proverb.

29 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Is this what you �re looking for, Riphly?

;)

29 Mar 2011     

Riphly
United States

That �s it! Post name: Comment . . .
THANKS, Mar!!!

29 Mar 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

I kind of remembered the picture was just posted with no further "comment" and was not part of any game.... sometimes my memory works! LOL!!!

Glad to help, Riphly...

29 Mar 2011