Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > iSLCollective Espanol    

iSLCollective Espanol

Kisdobos
Hungary

iSLCollective Espanol

Dear Spanish Teaching Colleagues,

I �m glad to let you know that starting today you also have a sharing platform of your own.  We have just opened iSLCollective Espanol, a worksheet sharing site for Spanish teachers. (Special thanks to Ioana Carmen and Nelly Hogland, who helped a great deal with translating the English site into Spanish).

It would be a great help if you could upload some of your self-created Spanish worksheets, so together we could start filling up an empty site.

You could also help by sending other teachers the link: http://es.islcollective.com

As soon as we have a couple dozen worksheets uploaded, we will display the Spanish flag on iSLCollective and make the site go public.

Have fun swapping Spanish teaching materials!

Bless up,
Peter

31 Mar 2011      

zailda
Brazil

Great news!

I �ll upload some ASAP.

Have a nice day!

31 Mar 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Thanks for the link!

Even when I �m not working with Spanish students  now I find it really interesting. Maybe this Summer  I �ll have some students  ;) 

31 Mar 2011     

pascy
France

At last thanks, I am registering immediately

5 Apr 2011