Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Comp 47    

Caption Comp 47

Jayho
Australia

Caption Comp 47

Hi everyone

Due to the previous winner not responding and Mar�s withdrawal symtoms I am uploading the next caption comp pic without delay.  So here it is Mar and anyone else also suffering without their daily dose of caption mania.

Enjoy!

1 Apr 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks Jayho!!!!

Kitty: The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue!!!! Get rrrrrrrrrrrrrrready world, here I come!!!!!!

1 Apr 2011     

christybridgeman
Japan

I can HAZ real good hygiene! ^^

1 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

There! Aren �t I the neatest, cleanest and cutest of them all??????? Meowwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Apr 2011     

eng789
Israel

How do I get that **** mouse out of my teeth?

1 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Damn! I �ve got to go to that interview! I must make sure my breath is puuuurfect!  (MarWink!)

1 Apr 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Brush, brush, brush your teeth
Brush them everyday.
We put toothpaste on our brush
To help stop tooth decay.

1 Apr 2011     

douglas
United States

"Give me back my whiskers!"

1 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

I will catch much more mice if they think I �m offereing them pearl necklaces... Puuuuuuuuuurfectly ! They �re trapped yet ! for sure ! I �m the best mice hunter in the world, aren �t I ????

1 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Darn...I �m brushing and brushing and I still can �t get rid of Martin �s (the goldfish -*burp*) smell...I �m soooo gonna get busted!

1 Apr 2011