Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let me tell you about a rewarding experience as a teacher!    

Let me tell you about a rewarding experience as a teacher!

teresapr
Portugal

Let me tell you about a rewarding experience as a teacher!

In my country we have an Annual Activities Plan in which all subjects are expected to participate. We, the English teachers have decided to include an activity"Beware: English is everywhere!". Sts of the same level (according to their timetables and usually 2 or 3 classes simultaneously) gather and present some of their activities of that term. They may include role plays or any other types of dramatizations. They really get involved, try to play their role with proper props, sticking to their roles and interacting with the audience(the other classes and teachers). This year the key words were: Team work, Sharing, Learning, Having fun ...thanks to the English lessons! They had a great time together while sharing and learning with each other. For us, the teachers it was also a really worthwhile experience!
And now I �m sharing it with you, may be you find it useful!

6 Apr 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Thanks for sharing your joy dear Teresa ! A good teacher is always happy when he sees one �s students so participating and proud to attend the lessons and projects !

Many many congratulations for your so wonderful results dear !

Maryse.

7 Apr 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi Teresa,
Congratulations to you , your colleagues and to your students!!!ClapThumbs Up
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us.
"Sharing is loving"
Warm hugs.Hug

7 Apr 2011     

serene
Greece

Thanks for sharing your enjoyable experience, Teresa! It really is rewarding to watch your students getting enthusiastic and involved in a project or activity. We all need such positive feedback. Well done!! 

7 Apr 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

It must be really rewarding to have such an extraordinary feed back from your students. It �s like giving birth to a  child. " See that one over there? It �s my student!"
Realizing that they are putting into practice what you have been teaching them must have made your day! A nice idea that interaction with other classes. I might copy it!
Congratulatios, Teresa!

7 Apr 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks for sharing this, Teresa! It is such an optimistic message in these depressing times! Teachers care, share and dare, right? And it �s so great when you feel the positive energy feedback!!! Congrats!

7 Apr 2011     

coasvaf
Portugal

Thanks for sharing your project, Teresa. It�s good to know about something stimulating today. Congrats to all of you in your school.  It �s not time to stop... I guess.
hugs & nice work!

7 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Nice to hear some good news every once in a while!

Thank you for sharing your project, Maria! After all, this kind of experience is our only motivation as teachers, isn �t it?

Congratulations to both you and your students!

Hug

7 Apr 2011