Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Love story    

Love story

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Love story

Hi friends

My students have just written a love story ( short one, the story, not love ) and I uploaded it here

http://esl-wearetheworld.blogspot.com/

If you feel like checking how love is going around, have a look.

I can �t upload it here, because it �s over4,5M, but I can send the word doc, empty, I mean, without the story, if you want to use it with your kids, just pm me.

Linda

7 Apr 2011      

ellakass
Israel

WOW! It �s really wonderful-your blog, story, movie!It is interesting for me that you have common projects with pupils from Siberia. I am from there too but I live in Israel for 20 years.My students(elementary school) participate in postcard crossing with some countries.
Great work dear teachers! Wish you success!

7 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi dear Ellakass

Thank you for your nice comments.

Well, about the blog, in fact it is not mine, it �s ours. Teachers from all around the world can join and upload their students � works.

Feel free to join in, we would appreciate.
Linda

7 Apr 2011     

ellakass
Israel

With great pleasure! Tomorrow we begin Passover vacation but after that we will join to your wonderful blog!

7 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Welcome to " We are the world "

If you need any help, let me know. Most of the information is in the blog, anyway, you can pm me, if you need.

Hug

7 Apr 2011     

serene
Greece

Hi Linda, I �ve just visited your blog! Congrats to you and Christina and the other teachers sharing their students � work.
Well done to your students, too! Their work is great!!

7 Apr 2011     

Zora
Canada

hi Linda,

What a great story! Boy, do kids ever move fast nowadays!! LOL just kidding... It was a wonderful little story and all I can say - is keep up the good work...

Big hugs,
the other Linda

7 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Linda, nice story and you can give it a little bit of music :)

7 Apr 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Just great, Linda!Congratulations to you and your students. Interesting blog too.

7 Apr 2011     

starrr
Brazil

hello olindalinda, if u can please send me the file, i appreciate to have it.

[email protected]

thanks a lot. ;0)

7 Apr 2011     

Bare
Croatia

Nice work Linda Thumbs Up

Congratulations !!!!

Goga

7 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >