Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Prayers and support still needed...    

Prayers and support still needed...

roneydirt
United States

Prayers and support still needed...

Gunman opens fire in Brazilian school, 13 dead

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110407/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_brazil_school_shooting

Japan hit with another high aftershock at 7.4 earthquack tonight
 -
I have lit an incense for our fellow members that may be involved in this and other events.  Now we may have disagreements and some of us come from different religions (beliefs), culture, country, and personallity; but in the end we are ALL brother and sisters.  We are teachers, listen to us speak out for each other and those that can not speak for themselves.    Praise to the teachers of the world and our students.  May we stand strong in all turmoil the spirits send our way, and may we help those of our brothers and sisters in need.

7 Apr 2011      

flo84
France

All these bad news. I am so sad ...

7 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

May Mother Nature and Common Sense be pitiful !

7 Apr 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Roney, I understand where you �re coming from. I heard (and read) about these terrible events on CNN, BBC etc but can I give you a wee piece of technical advice: instead of copy-pasting the full URL - which distorts the page and makes everything difficult to read - you can use the hyperlink icon like eg this (highlight an appropriate word or phrase in the body of your text and use the hyperlink to paste onto it). 

7 Apr 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

please the forum is a mess fix it

7 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

Alamaz, I never knew how to do that - I did it the �long� way.  Using the icon is so much easier.  Thanks for the tip.

8 Apr 2011