Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Birthday mess    

Birthday mess

baiba
Latvia

Birthday mess

Hello dear people

I just had a good laugh and I am still laughing. But let me tell you why.
I was stunned by the huuuuuuuge list of your bd greetings, awed and overwhelmed with gratitude and did not have any suspicions....
Then somewhere further on I saw "belated greetings"... Hmmmm... why? It is still the 7th... I still did not suspect anything.
Next I saw Zora �s greeting which was exactly the same as last year, and I thought, well, Zora sure loves this expression... Still unsuspecting...
I was delighted to read stextme �s (Sylvie) greeting and could not understand how she had managed to log on because her account had been cancelled some time ago. I decided she had devised a cunning way to log on just to post her wish to me!
Finally I got to Jayho �s greeting which opened my eyes - I had both LAST YEAR �S and this year �s wishes merged together!!

I remember very well that 7 April 2010 was the first day we started posting bd greetings. Possibly Victor has not detected this bug yet and I hope he does.

But it was an enormous pleasure to receive your greetings twice! Thanks all of you - this year and ever!

EDIT: Some of you may have received my thanks for your last year�s greetings... Don�t be surprised!

7 Apr 2011      

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, Baiba.
14 pages of greetings Shocked. You will have lots of work answering them LOLWink.

7 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

baiba dear

Well, not sending belated bday wishes, but just to say one little thing.

If you got them, surely , YOU deserved them..

BTW, just a question, as you seem to be a little turned upside down, would you mind if I ask, just a question, ........

Are you already accepting bday wishes for next year, or

can we relax for the coming 12 months

BIG HUGS, may you have a fantastic year  Hug

Linda

7 Apr 2011     

victor
Spain

Ooops!

Well, starting this night, old birthday wishes will be deleted (one month after the birthday)

Happy birthday, Baiba!

7 Apr 2011     

crisholm
Spain

Happy new birthday anyway!

8 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Baiba, I �m kind of confused, is it still your birthday or not? Anyway, I wish you a very happy birthday, if it �s belated, or whenever! Big smile  Hope you had a wonderful day!

8 Apr 2011