Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > So beautiful that I just HAD to share it    

So beautiful that I just HAD to share it

magneto
Greece

So beautiful that I just HAD to share it

Well, rather irrelevant to ESL/ EFL teaching, but something I believe we all need to remember every once in a while...All the beauty of our planet in one (literally) infinite photograph. Here are the instructions and description, as given by National Geographic:

What makes up our world? Dive into this photo-mosaic portrait of Earth. It �s made up of hundreds of photos of the natural world, each submitted by National Geographic website users through our My Shot page. (Submit a photo.) Move the yellow square over an area you would like to explore, click, and go. Double-click on an image to see more information about it. Keep clicking�and diving deeper into the Infinite Photograph�to get a truly boundless picture of Earth.

I just wonder when people will realise what a blessed planet we live on and what we are doing to it...

EnjoySmile

8 Apr 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

WOW!!
I passed the link on to pretty much everyone I know, thank you sooo much for sharing!

8 Apr 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Apr 2011     

mariadelarosa
Spain

I loved it!!!!!!. thank you a lot.

8 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Amazing, Magneto

Thanks for the link.

8 Apr 2011     

falafel
Tunisia

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing. It �s really great.

8 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Wow...Mother Nature is awe inspiring!!!!

8 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Elpida! This is absoluteloodely amazing and so ...infinite.

8 Apr 2011