Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Bake sale and performance    

Bake sale and performance

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Bake sale and performance

Do you remember I wanted to help some children in Peru with a bake sale? Well, it was fantastic. The students had a great day seeing that their cakes, pastries, cookies and so on were sold so easily and successfully. Everybody was happy and we got 500 euros to send to Peru. I encourage you to do something like that.
It was also the day when  three of my students performed a funny sketch in the school festival and everybody was amazed. As soon as I upload it to youtube, I �ll give you the way to be able to see and listen to it. It was really fantastic.
And finally next Wednesday I am going with my little students (12-13 years old) to Horsham (England) for a week to a school where they will have lessons and leisure activities apart from two trips (one to London and the other to Brighton). I am crossing my fingers so that everything will come out really well.
My best wishes
Yolanda

8 Apr 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Wow, Yol

So many things around... that �s what I call    _ WORK .

So happy your sale to Peru went on the wheels. Now you deserve some kind of holidays.

Sure your kids will love it, and so will you, but, if I can be naughty and mean,  ( LOL ) i bet you will mis some sleep.  LOL

Glad you did it all, the right way, you managed to collect that amount of money , glad you are leaving for such a nice trip.

Bonne route, enjoy, take some photos and share them with us

Kisses
Linda

9 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Oooh! How moving!Cry

9 Apr 2011     

lovinglondon
Spain

Yolanda, I �m pretty sure everything will be all right!!!! You deserve it!!! By the way, how have you organised that trip to England?? I organised one to London with Bachillerato students a month ago. I went with 5 students only 4 days (because I work in a rural area and families are most of them out of work). I had a really good time and fun with them, but next year, I would like to organise something with a school in England. How can I start??

Thank you for your help and your ideas about how to get money to help others!!!

Take care

9 Apr 2011