Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Italian video for teenagers    

Italian video for teenagers

Oksanochka
Ukraine

Italian video for teenagers

Hi, everybody! Does anyone know any videos (downloadable) in Italian or courses for teenagers (14-16). I can �t speak Italian but one of my students is going to Italy in summer and she asked me to find something to improve her Italian. She �s been there twice, so she �s not a complete beginner. She has no internet at home, only a computer. I have no clue where to start looking for the materials.

Have a nice day,
                               Oksana

9 Apr 2011      

robirimini
Italy

There �s a website with all the dramas and TV movies programmed in Italy. Most of them are in Italian, some are in American subtitled in Italian. Recent episodes are downloadable. If you need some help for the downloading system or anything else, please contact me.

At the moment the site is here

You can also start from this blog

Bye
Roberta

9 Apr 2011     

Oksanochka
Ukraine

Thanks for your help!

9 Apr 2011     

chrissmolder
Australia

This site offers free downloadable flashcard software for lots if languages. 

http://www.byki.com/fls/FLS_Csp1.html?l=spanish

I �ve tried it with other languages.  Maybe someone could download it for your student to use at home?  It can be boring, but it �s effective.  The only thing is, the translation side is in English--I �m not sure what your student �s level of English is!

9 Apr 2011