Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Couldn ´t access ESLprintables.    

Couldn ´t access ESLprintables.

melahel7
Canada

Couldn ´t access ESLprintables.

Hey everyone!  Yesterday, I couldn ´t access the website and it kept telling me that the service was unavailable.  What happened?

10 Apr 2011      

lady_gargara
Turkey

the site was down. I could access it one or two hours ago. and I know that I can ´t live without ESLprintables :)

10 Apr 2011     

eaglestar
Philippines

Yes, I experienced the same this morning. But it ´s back now...;-)

10 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

I was beginning to think my computer had a bug or something! These are the times when we know how addicted we are to ELSP!!!

Have an excellent Sunday... in some parts of the world.... and ¿Monday? or almost Monday for others!!!

Hugs!

10 Apr 2011     

melahel7
Canada

Thanks for replying.

10 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I thought "oh no - iclipart (or whoever they are) are threatening Victor again".

I do hope everyone has removed their offending clipart.  It would be a great tragedy if we did lose this site because of that.

10 Apr 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Had no problems whatsoever. Neither today, nor yesterday.Smile
Sophia

10 Apr 2011     

kinho
Brazil

Yeah, me too!! I had problems also! I even thought Victor had banned me because of something i could have done...lol... Yep!! We´re very addicted to it!!! But it´s difficult not to live without you guys.... Hugs...............

10 Apr 2011     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

Thanks God it is available again!!! I was in crisis yesterday!!!! I am esl printables addicted!!!

10 Apr 2011     

elirico
Portugal

It isn ´t working again...Cry

10 Apr 2011