Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > pen friends needed    

pen friends needed

Morticia87
Argentina

pen friends needed

Hi! I�m from Argentina and I�m working with a 6th year upper intermediate group who wants to share mails with students from different countries. If you are interested, please let me know and we can start exchanging mails!

thanks!!!

11 Apr 2011      

fatteh
Tunisia

hi Morticia 
 how r u  I am fatteh from tunisia  i wa to be your friend   mail   [email protected] 

11 Apr 2011     

nas7891
Russian Federation

hello!I �m from Russia))))my students will be glad to e-mail with your students))))))))SmileHug
Hug
[email protected]

11 Apr 2011     

vilestar
United Kingdom

Hi, I �m English, working in Italy. I have some students of about the same age who would be interested in a pen friend project. please contact me at [email protected]

11 Apr 2011     

teacher_dave
Germany

Hi, I am from Canada, working in Germany. I have students who would also like to have international correspondents. My students are aged 17-21, with mainly A2 English. Please contect me if you have students which could be interested. Either at this address, or at [email protected]

11 Apr 2011     

Morticia87
Argentina

Hi!!

Thanks you!! I�ll be in contact with all of you soon so that we can arrange and start our e-mail exchange!! my students will be glad to know that many of you are interested in the project!! :)

Today it�s really late and I must leave but tomorrow I�ll write to your personal e mails and we see how we�ll manage.

again, thanks!!

12 Apr 2011