Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen-friends!!    

Pen-friends!!

lolailolola_
Spain

Pen-friends!!

Hi friends! I �m looking for two pen-friends for my two students(BTW I �m a private tutor) they �re a boy aged 9 and a girl aged 11 and we are from Spain! We �ve been exchanging letters with two russian kids but their teacher hasn �t replied lately and my kids are eager to have some new friends, they are very excited about it and work hard on their letters... Anybody interested?? Please leave an answer to this message and I �ll contact you!! :)

12 Apr 2011      

teacherlupita
Mexico

ey!!! hellooooooo I �m an english teacher from mexico,,, and I had the same idea as you,,,, I gave my students the homework to look for pen-friends,, but they have had so many problems with the activity that we decided not to do it!!!  I have college students but maybe it could work......  my email is [email protected]

12 Apr 2011     

lolailolola_
Spain

Well Lupita, in fact I �m looking for two kids their age, it �ll be very difficult if they �re much older! But Thabk you anyway, maybe if you leave a message in the forum you might find someone more fit!

12 Apr 2011