Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulation    

Congratulation

korodi4
Hungary

Congratulation

Dear Colleagues from Russia

Congratulate you on the 50th anniversary of the first flight into space.

Поздравляю Вас с юбилеем полёта Юрия Гагарина в космос

12 Apr 2011      

Annettannette
Ukraine

THANKS A LOT. BUT MORE TRULY THIS CONGRATULATION HAVE TO GET ALL COUNTRIES OF THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE WHICH CALLED THE SOVIET UNION AT THAT MOMENT.
# Republic Map of the Union Republics between 1956�1991
1 Flag of Russian SFSR Russian SFSR Republics of the USSR.svg
2 Flag of Ukrainian SSR Ukrainian SSR
3 Flag of Belarusian SSR Belorussian SSR
4 Flag of Uzbekistan SSR Uzbek SSR
5 Flag of Kazakhstan SSR Kazakh SSR
6 Flag of Georgian SSR Georgian SSR
7 Flag of Azerbaijan SSR Azerbaijan SSR
8 Flag of Lithuanian SSR Lithuanian SSR
9 Flag of Moldovan SSR Moldavian SSR
10 Flag of Latvian SSR Latvian SSR
11 Flag of Kyrgyzstan SSR Kirghiz SSR
12 Flag of Tajikistan SSR Tajik SSR
13 Flag of Armenian SSR Armenian SSR
14 Flag of Turkmenistan SSR Turkmen SSR
15 Flag of Estonian SSR Estonian SSR

12 Apr 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

In fact the 12th of April is the International Human Space Flight Day. And here in Ukraine the first class in all public schools today was dedicated to this moment of human history (I mean the first human space flight).
Sophia

12 Apr 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Thank you very much! I also want to congratulate all the teachers from the former Soviet Union and all over the world on this great holiday which made the stars closer.

13 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Thanks, Korodi4 for reminding about this holiday. Wish to have known about it earlier to mention about it at work. Great achievement of Yurii Gagarin it was 50 years ago. Even in Kennedy Space center the movie pictures the Russian astronauts, voiced by Tom Cruise.:)  

13 Apr 2011     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot Korodi4! And congratulation to all the people of the world especially to people from the former Soviet Union! It was really a great day in the history of our country!

And Yuri Gagarin was our hero. When I was a child all my friends wanted to be a cosmonaut (astronaut), and me too. LOL 

Yesterday  we had some great documentaries on TV about the first group of 20 cosmonauts trained for the firs flight to space. And I got to know so many new facts that were kept sectet for a long time.

Congratulations to everyone!

13 Apr 2011