Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Theatre in ENGLISH? in Mexico    

Theatre in ENGLISH? in Mexico

misseleonora
Argentina

Theatre in ENGLISH? in Mexico

Hello everybody and specially Mexican colleagues!

I am doing research on extra activities in English for schools in Mexico. Does anybody know a good theatre company that offers theatre in English for students? and how much do they charge per student? I would most appreciate your answers. Thanks!

19 Apr 2011      

ivanmontani
Argentina

Buenos Aires Players. They are an excellent theatre company. You can watch some of the trailers of previews plays in youtube.
Have a nice day

19 Apr 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hi, Miss Eleonora! Last year we had the visit of "The Performers" (I think they are from Argentina) They travel throughout Latin America with these English Educational Plays, I had the chance to take my students in January. Let me tell you the experience was fabulous. They come to Mexico once a year and do some tours in several states. I do not know of a Mexican theater company.  Here �s the link if you �d like more info...

When I took my students, the prices were very, very accesible, 130 pesos per student, which is approximately 10 - 12 USD. I hope to take them again next year.

Hugs!

Mar

19 Apr 2011