Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sharing Site for French Teachers    

Sharing Site for French Teachers

Kisdobos
Hungary

Sharing Site for French Teachers

Dear French Teachers,

I �m happy to announce that we have launched fr.islcollective.com to give you a place to swap French language teaching materials free of charge.

Enjoy sharing your printables!

Bless up,

Peter 

PS

We need one more French admin if anyone´s interested.

21 Apr 2011      

Mariethe House
France

I wouldn �t mind helping . What would this "administrator" have to do Knowing that my capacities in using the computer are limited!!Smile 

21 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

hi dear friend,

thanks for such a communicative love of languages !

good luck to your site and your ideas !

Have a very good day dear.

Maryse from France.

21 Apr 2011     

Kisdobos
Hungary

Dear Mariethe House,

It �s very simple: in the first year, mostly just answering the questions posted in the forums. Letting me know if users have a problem. Posting site messages in French, since my brother and I don �t speak French, and we don �t want to communicate with users by means of Google translate. We have one admin already, but we need one other so that the work is shared, and to make sure there is always someone to look at the site.

Peter

21 Apr 2011     

Emy Lee
Canada

Wonderful!! What a useful tool for FLE teachers. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this site. ^^

21 Apr 2011