Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > TURN WORD ART INTO A JPG PICTURE IMAGE    

TURN WORD ART INTO A JPG PICTURE IMAGE

asungilsanz
Spain

TURN WORD ART INTO A JPG PICTURE IMAGE

Hi there!

Can anyone tell me how to turn word art into a JPG picture image?

Thanks in advance

21 Apr 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I don �t know how to do that in a Word document but in a Powerpoint, you right-click on the Wordart box and choose "save as an image"(or something like that because my version is French).  You could then copy and paste it in a word document.

22 Apr 2011     

Akanah
Spain

You could use a snipping tool, cut and paste.

22 Apr 2011     

paddyofarrell
Ireland

Hi,

This may or may not be helpful.

In Word 2007, you write your Word Art. Right-click on the Word Art and Cut.

Then, you should see, on the very left hand side of your screen, a paste option. In the drop down menu there will be a �Paste Special � option. This will allow you to paste the image as a GIF image.

Obviously, this isn �t JPG, but I have found it just as useful in the past. You can rotate and resize it as you wish.

Hope that �s useful,

Paddy.

22 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. If you do your Word Art on PowerPoint you can save it as a picture and then manipulate it as you wish, adding it to your WS or whatever else you want to do. Hope this helps. Ed

22 Apr 2011     

amandamlemos
Brazil

Another way would be to.... Copy and paste into paint. If that doesnt work, you can print screen and paste into paint.

22 Apr 2011     

Lindax
Ukraine

Or you can usee ABBYY screenshot reader - a very useful program.

22 Apr 2011     

asungilsanz
Spain

Thanks a lot for your answers. I �ll try them all and see which one fits my needs. Have a nice weekend!

22 Apr 2011