Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > inportant question regarding others contributions    

inportant question regarding others contributions

Jane_Shanghai
China

inportant question regarding others contributions

I was thinking about uploading my lesson plans. But I often use some printables from others during my lessons. My lesson plans are partly useless, if others don �t have the printables I use during my lessons. 

Now my question: 

Can I upload wordfiles with my lesson plan and the printables I used during the lesson or should I put links to the printables into my lesson plans. I would have to search them all over again, because I don �t know who I downloaded them from anymore.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Jane

25 Apr 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

I know it might be complicated to find the links but if you upload someone else �s work without their permission, you lesson plan will be reported.

25 Apr 2011     

Jane_Shanghai
China

Thanks manonski! That �s what I thought. So I will try to find the links to the printables and put them into my lesson plans. 

What about the printables I adapted to my needs? Some of originals cannot be used with my lesson plans anymore, because I changed them. 

25 Apr 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �d say it depends on how much adaptation you made and I �d definitely give my source. Why don �t you check with the authors of the sheets you adapted?

25 Apr 2011     

Jane_Shanghai
China

Yes, you are right! As soon I found out who the authors of the printables are, I will ask them.

Thanks a lot!

25 Apr 2011