Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Riddles anyone?    

Riddles anyone?

Vickiii
New Zealand

A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?

15 Dec 2008     

igof
Portugal

You�ve got me on this one.Wacko What�s the answer? I�m afraid I have to agree with Zora. I�m terrible with riddles too.Thumbs Down Sorry. But I�m very curious about the answer to this one.

See u

15 Dec 2008     

karina7777
Denmark

If all four sides face south, we must be on the North Pole - so the bear must be one of these polar bears we�re all thinking about now - and polar bears are white! Smile Right?

15 Dec 2008     

Zora
Canada

I know this one! White .. it�s a polar bear! He�s at the North Pole, all sides face south there...

15 Dec 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Genius, you get us all to think of the answer then ask the question, so while we ponder the answer the only thing we can think about is ... well the answer.

15 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Well, nice brain stretchers!

Obviously you get 1 when you add 2 to 11 o�clock... tic toc tic toc....

Great sites too, thank you!
B-)

16 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hehehe - anyone still thinking about polar bears?

Thanks for noticing Wolfy - not everyone recognises my genius (hahahahahahahaha)<---- that is my husband rolling on the ground laughing at me...

16 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2