Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HAPPY TEACHER ´S DAY!!! (Would you like to share when Teacher´s Day is in your country?)    

HAPPY TEACHER ´S DAY!!! (Would you like to share when Teacher´s Day is in your country?)

juanmi (m)
Spain

Hi everyone.

In Spain we celebrate Teacher �s Day on 27th of November.

Enjoy your day!!!

15 May 2011     

jhansi
India

To all the teachers of Mexico,

"Happy Teachers Day ! "

We celebrate on 5th September in India.

15 May 2011     

dideneva
Bulgaria

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!
In my county - Bulgaria it is on 5th October. But more popular are 1st November-(at that day the Bulgarians stand in memory of the Leaders of the National Revival) and 24th May(The Day Of Slavonic Alphabet, Bulgarian Enlightenment and Culture)  These days are official holidays for all the schools in Bulgaria.

15 May 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

No Ukrainian teachers posted yet, so I guess it �s my call :)
In Ukraine Teacher �s day falls on the fifth of October.
Sophia 

15 May 2011     

kinho
Brazil

Hi Mar!!!
HAPPY TEACHER`S DAY!!!  You deserve it for all you  are as a teacher and a person!! As was said before, teacher�s day here in Brazil is on October 15th and we don�t teach on this day... It�s a holiday for us... But, let me say:
We indeed deserve all the days for all the hard work we make, don�t you think so?
Many hugs for u all...............................

15 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear friends, Euphe, Myszka, Mirelli, Wysiwyg, MJ Misa, Manonski, Robirimini, Duygu2, Greek Professor, Juanmi, Jhansi, Dideneva, Sophia, Kinho...
THANK YOU for taking the time to respond! Very interesting to know about this celebration in your country. This is inspiring me to make a worksheet on this topic! LOL  Is it OK with you if I use what you shared with me? Of course this can be googled, but it means much more to me, if it �s shared by friends!
Kinho, thank you for such kind words! Manonski, is your comment regarding Canada? Or is Canada only where you are residing currently?

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hugs,

Mar

16 May 2011     

gonabadesl
Iran

Hello dear teachers!

teacher �s day in IRAN is in MAY 2nd.
thank you so much

16 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

Hi Mar,

I �m looking forward to reading your ws dear !

plenty of hugs. Take care of you.

Maryse.  

16 May 2011     

< Previous   1    2