Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Values    

Values

Elsa
Argentina

Values

Hello! I need you to suggest me a few songs and movies dealing with values. I would like to give my students at high school some material they can find interesting and even amusing. Thank you all in advance!

18 May 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Movie - Dead Poets � Society...
songs - Free your Mind by En Vogue, Imagine by John Lennon, I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack....

There are so many, but depends which values you are thinking about...

18 May 2011     

towanda66
France

I used to deal with the segregation in the US by using "Fried green tomatoes". It worked very well because it �s funny, there �s suspense ... It �s perfect

18 May 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

I love Fried Green Tomatoes - and they touch on so many problems(and the book -wooooooooooow)... see your nickname was inspired by it, towanda66Approve

18 May 2011     

tinina06
Australia

I created a worksheet dealing with the importance of friendship, based on the song "Cry, cry" by Oceana. My 16 years old students loved it and that �s why I uploaded it here. Have a look, it may be a good start.

18 May 2011     

Elsa
Argentina

Thank you all!!! Greetings from Argentina!

19 May 2011