Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Top marks for bachillerato 2    

Top marks for bachillerato 2

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

Top marks for bachillerato 2

Hi everybody,

One of my extra classes students who is coursing the book mentioned above has failed his English final exam. It is quite unfair because he has really work hard during the year and he passed his first and second term examinations. I have always prepared extra material for him based on the vocabulary and grammar this book covers. The point is that I do not have enough time to prepare any extra material for him these days and I know at the burlington publisher webpage there is extra material (mock exams, vocabulary exercises, etc) available for teachers. You need to work as a teacher in a school where students are coursing this book to be a member of this website. Since I work in a language school where students come to reinforce their english skills and this book is not used were I work can �t download any material. i would be extremelly grateful if anyone who can access this website could provide me via email the available mock tests and extra materials for this book (Top Marks for bachillerato 2).

Thanks in advance for your help.

18 May 2011