Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What a Wonderful World    

What a Wonderful World

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

What a Wonderful World

Special for all of you, those of you who are so special that turned my life much more wonderful, easier and more cheerful.

Some posts ago someone came and conplained about our " stupid printables " and some more less polite things. Well, doesn �t matter.

Now, I have just received a wonderful ppt, from one of our most dedicated friends; she made it, it can �t be uploaded here,but, but, she gave herself the trouble of sending it to some us.

This is what I call

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!

Thanks , dear, dear friend

Here, listen and breath, love is everywhere, surrounding, just let us give love a chance.

Wow, I �m turning out really, really old  Pinch   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJY96m3lkg

Love

Linda

23 May 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I �m not sure about the universe. (Albert Einstein)

This site has saved so many hours of planning. Anyone who calls the printables here "stupid" has obviously not taken the time to look around.

Have a good week everyone!

23 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Hello, everybody! yes, I agree with you Linda, ESLP has made my work so much easier, but more important, SO MUCH MORE CREATIVE! Joining this site, has forced me to become more creative, after seeing so many beautiful, creative worksheets, I am motivated to improve my own. I haven �t been able to equal such wonderful work of our talented colleagues but nontheless, I accept the challenge this site presents me. As teachers, we must ALL be very creative in order to engage our students � interest. So, those people that come in here to complain, insult and throw a tantrum, are really expressing how little they know about TEACHING, about SHARING, and about:
W-O-R-K-I-N-G!!!

If we all want everything for free, it �s just a very lazy attitude. Those who reeeeeeeeeaaaaally need something urgently and have no points, we always find a way to help them, but above all we must show education in how we ask for things!

Manon, very wise words!

Hugs to all!!!

Mar

23 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Manon

Nice to see you - I have been missing you, but , I �m crowded with tons of "most fantastic tasks ( ??????  Cry) ".

Just to let you know, I don �t know who that A. Einstein is or was, doesn �t matter to me if he discovered some theory of relativity or, if he was just paying attention to those who don �t take the time to look around.
One thing is for sure - that man was a genius, I am not sure if the universe is infinite; I still keep trying to visite everything, but it �s a hard task.
Now, stupid people, in fact, they seem to grow like wild mushrooms, pitty, they are not to be eaten.

Cheers, Manon,
Nice week, everyone of you
Linda

23 May 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

23 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOL  MapleLeaf!

23 May 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

23 May 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

LOLLOLLOL

23 May 2011     

coasvaf
Portugal

Dear Linda,
what a wonderful song,
what a wonderful message,
what a wonderful voice,
what a wonderful idea!
It always makes me shivering Stern Smile!
Thanks for your wonderful attitude Handshake!
Have a wonderful day Star.
C�rmina.

23 May 2011