Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN..VERY INTERESTING VIDEO    

WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN..VERY INTERESTING VIDEO

MissDal
Argentina

WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN..VERY INTERESTING VIDEO

SOMEBODY SENT THIS TO ME AND I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU ALL....ENJOY IT!!!http://youtu.be/ZRIKkU6IVRQ

25 May 2011      

Mar0919
Mexico

ClapVery interesting video, MissDal!!! thank you for sharing!

25 May 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

Very interesting video, indeed. I love such speeches, they make you think about your way of dealing with students or people in general. Thanks a lot for sharing :)

25 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi MissDal

50 000 poker chips to you.

Thanks a lot; it makes us be aware og how fragile kids are, sometimes, little things / attitudes can be very harmful.

Linda

25 May 2011     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Clap Thanks a lot! 

25 May 2011     

carme sammut
Malta

It is just great.  I really believe that everyone has got some kind of potential.  One should work on it and elicit the best out of each and every individual.

thanks lots!!

25 May 2011     

pb.andert
Chile

Hey, Im new in this of being teacher (and in this website) and honestly i must say this video helps me a lot to improve some of my methodologies with my students... 

Thank u a lot!Thumbs Up

7 Jun 2011