Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > an idea :    

an idea :

nora85
Egypt

an idea :

i have an idea and i want to know your opinion about it. i hope you find it intresting. why don �t we vote every day for the most creative work sheet and title it as the greatest today �s contribution. please tell me your opinion ,i think it will incourge us every day to make beautiful sheets,love you all esl teachers.Thumbs Up

7 Jun 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

this has been discussed before take a look:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=26507

7 Jun 2011     

nora85
Egypt

i took a look at the forum topic but i didn �t know why didn �t you apply the idea?

7 Jun 2011     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi nora,

I guess it  would cause too much discussion and situations which would do no good to the site.

7 Jun 2011     

SaraMariam
United States

If I remember correctly, it was agreed upon that this site is there for sharing and not for competing against each other. Plus everybody needs worksheets in different fields. Some areas like teaching kids is more common than Business English, and we all teach different age groups etc, so it wouldn �t be really fair. Also another thing that came up pretty often was that colourful worksheets are more often downloaded than ones that are not as flashy, even though the content of the "normal" ws may be a lot more useful. There were many aspects actually. But this is just what I recall from past discussions, correct me if i �m wrong.

hugs
Sara

7 Jun 2011     

melinaki
Greece

I agree with SaraMariam. Let �s not be competitive in every aspect of our lives. Let �s enjoy sharing and participation and let �s try to improve through the site. Everyone can see if he is more or less creative than others for himself. Isn �t self- assessment a modern technique that we teachers teach our students more and more often lately? Best wishes
Melina

7 Jun 2011     

Begogzp
Mexico

Well I think all the worksheets here are great to different ideas in our classrooms with or without voting
  Thanks

7 Jun 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Keep out or you should regret!

7 Jun 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Sorry, I ment to write it to the caption above!!!!!

7 Jun 2011     

htunde
Hungary

Sorry, I ment to write it to the caption above!!!!!

7 Jun 2011