Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > You tube help    

You tube help

nika114
Greece

You tube help

Dear friends,
It �s been a very long time since I uploaded anything but today I have been trying for hours to create an online exercise and I needed to import a youtube video but nothing.I followed all quides as before,I tried the url address copied outside eslprintables and it worked but for some reason I do not see it in the preview.IE explorer and all.Has something changed?
I would appreciate any help because after all this time I feel I am starting again.
Thank you in advance
nika114

12 Jun 2011      

ellakass
Israel

There is a problem with YouTube in OE. The only way to post it on your site or blog and COPY-Paste on OE. I wanted to report to Victor but...

12 Jun 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

When you look for the embed code, make sure you find the option use the old embedding code below the code box - it works perfectly fine with it, I �ve just made one!

12 Jun 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Dear Anita! Where have you found this option? Thanks.

13 Jun 2011     

nika114
Greece

Dear Anita,the same question .Where do you find the old embeding code?
Thank you

13 Jun 2011     

victor
Spain

I didn �t know the youtube insert code had changed. I �ve adapted the OE to the new code. Now it should work. Please tell me.

14 Jun 2011