Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A good movie about science and technology?    

A good movie about science and technology?

Emanuel22
Costa Rica

A good movie about science and technology?

Hi guys I was wondering if you know an interesting movie about science and technology, internet, computers etc, I really need a good one for my students to prepare a speech about it. Thanks in advance...

14 Jun 2011      

teresapr
Portugal

Eagle eye, Inception, Minority Report, Godsend(genetics)have been very appealing to my sts

14 Jun 2011     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

Teresa is absolutely right. �Godsend� is an amazing film to talk about science/genetics. As far as computers/the Internet are concerned, in my opinion, �Takedown�, which is based on a true story, would be a great choice.

15 Jun 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

"The Terminator", "I, Robot", "Space Cowboys", "Star Wars", "The Matrix".

15 Jun 2011     

linda306de
Germany

Pirates of Silicon Valley is a film about the beginnings of Microsoft and Apple computers, highlighting the rivalry between Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.

The Social Network is about how Facebook was started.

Warriors of the Net is a short film, probably only available on the internet,  about how data is transferred through the internet. It �s an educational film; the other 2 films are Hollywood films based on facts.

15 Jun 2011