Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Canada meets Croatia - thanks to ESL    

Canada meets Croatia - thanks to ESL

anitarobi
Croatia

Canada meets Croatia - thanks to ESL

Hello there!

Just wanted to share yet another ESL meeting, the first one for us, but yet another one in the wonderfully long line of ESL-members meeting all over the world!

I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting one of our dear members - Pinky Makus and her family, just today, right here in Zagreb, and since she �s travelling on, I �m in charge of putting some photos here and at the cafe to share with you! We didn �t have a lot of time together, but every second counted and made the world smaller and more wonderful!

Here �s hoping for more of such meetings, perhaps with more ESL-members!

PS: Pinky �s the beautiful one on your left-hand side, and I �m the one with short hair. Pay attention to the T-shirts...

15 Jun 2011      

maryse pey�
France

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR SITE FOR SUCH OPPORTUNITIES !!!!

ENJOY SUCH RARE MOMENTS OF PURE AND DIRECT SHARE !

15 Jun 2011     

pauguzman
Argentina

congratulations!!!! I love these meetings!!!!!..and I really love the t-shirts!! I want oneBig smile
big hugs !!!Hug

15 Jun 2011     

Zora
Canada

How wonderful! Congratulations you two! Hug

15 Jun 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

lovely... 

15 Jun 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

How nice to have such an interesting opportunity!

I wish you the best
Yolanda

15 Jun 2011     

aidamour
Tunisia

i � m so glad to be one of you i love all without seeing you really i feel that you are nice people  i � m on vacation now and every day and every hour i surf the net i �m connected to know more people from all the world
i wish you the best and have a nice day for everyone really you �re the best and  i thank ESL printables to let me the way to speak  with you nice people  and practice the English language because it �s not my native language and i didn �t speak a lot english only in the class  and i try to speak it also with my husband

15 Jun 2011     

GIOVANNI
Canada

How lucky you are to have met.  The world is not as big as we think it is and this is a good example.  I �m so happy that you had the opportunity to meet.

15 Jun 2011     

lamyaa
Egypt

that �s great !!! i had a wonderful opportunity of meeting a friend on ESL too :))) our friend MahaEnglish, an Egyptian colleague, and we meet from time to time and enjoy the moments we spend together , thanks to ESL Heart

15 Jun 2011     

aidamour
Tunisia

hi lamia i  also want  to be a pen friend withyou i like the Egyptian people here in Tunisia i work with some egyptians Heart

15 Jun 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Wow! That �s great!!!

15 Jun 2011     

1    2    3    4    Next >