Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > English Language as a childrenīs tool into the classroom.    

English Language as a childrenīs tool into the classroom.

wilymed
Colombia

English Language as a childrenīs tool into the classroom.

Good evenning to everybody. First of all I need to tell you that my name is Wilynton and Iīm English teacher in my country Colombia. In reason to the topic that I type as a purpose of discution refers the English language as a tool very important to the children in the school or college accord to the level of each one.
My personal technique and method consist in, to recognize the use of the different grammar structures of English tenses and essential vocabulary as regular and irregular verbs are into the language. I under  stand that English isnīt very easy to many people, but about it, is possible to learn the concept and performances that it has around the world and in a bussines career. 
Some questions that I have are: Do the children can possibility to have communication through yours in English language? in a really form will the esl printable pals write back to me and my students?what another methods and techniques can you recomend me?What do you think about me and my technique or method?

17 Jun 2011