Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Communicative game and speaking cards    

Communicative game and speaking cards

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Communicative game and speaking cards

Dear friends

I have just uploaded a set of cards for a communicative game and a big set of speaking cards. about names, age, country, address, phone number, daily routine, fave food, pets...
May be you find something useful, they are, obviously too heavy to upload here.

http://englishiscool-esl.blogspot.com/

Have a nice day

Linda

21 Jun 2011      

ellakass
Israel

Dear Linda! Hope you feel better. Your new cards are really useful and nice. Can we download them from your blog? How? We are finishing school in a week and I will send you new projects for the site. Best wishes!

21 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Elvira

Thank you for your nice words. I was struggling with the link for the download, it would put all the cards in a mess. Now, it �s done, for the Speaking Cards.
As far as the Communicative game, you can left click and you �ll have a .jpeg. I �m afraid I can �t provide the word.doc - this silly me Unhappy seems to have sent it into trash and kept the.jpeg format, instead.
I �ll check again, but I �m almost sure I lost it.

Waiting to see your new works, Thumbs Up

hugs
Linda

Edit: I found the word.docWink

21 Jun 2011     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Thanks for sharing Linda!

21 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Thanks Lancillotta

always here, I do appreciate,

a big hug, my dear

Linda

22 Jun 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

hi linda
your cards are great but i cant dwnld them?
how should i ?
i tried with jpeg but the card is small n if printed not clear...
can u help me?
thanks in advance
aysegul

22 Jun 2011     

juliag
Japan

Wonderful cards, dear Linda, thank you for your generosity in sharing them with us. They �ll be really useful for speaking activities in class.

How is the shoulder doing? Hope you are getting better day by day and that you can keep your spirits up.

Big hugsHug
Julia

22 Jun 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello

Just to let you know that there was something wrong with the link, but I have just fixed it; the communicative game shows up a bit mess, in the preview, but it downloads fine. Sorry for the delay and thank you.

Have a nice day.

Linda

22 Jun 2011