Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ONLY ONE WORK SHEET    

ONLY ONE WORK SHEET

Dana Dana
United Kingdom

ONLY ONE WORK SHEET

HELLO,
I tried to upload my work sheets but only one was uploaded! would you please tell me why can �t I upload all my work sheets? thanks for your kind replies.

21 Jun 2011      

maryse pey�
France

Hi Dana,

In the rules it is specified that at the very beginning you can upload only 1 document a day. When you will have 30 points you will be allowed to upload 3 documents a day.

Welcome on ESL.

21 Jun 2011     

nora85
Egypt

your new sheet is going to get the 30 points and then you can upload the three sheetsWink

21 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

My 2 cents:
Also check to see if the documents are 500KB or less and that they are in the .doc format. For .doc format, you have to save your files as 97-2003 files if you are using Word 2007..That �s found in the Word pull down menu under "Save as"...
 One other thing, it seems you can get away with uploading files that are around 550KB �s, because a few of mine have gone through...Otherwise you have to compress images and reformat as best you can to get your worksheets down to that size.

22 Jun 2011