Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > free template debate    

free template debate

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Liz

believe me

" a try to stop the fights and accusations of stolen cliparts "

you will never be able to stop this, and the worst is that to stop something, you are exactly doing what you want to stop - you are using Ashley �s clipart, you told that from the very beginning, you are using them - that is exactly what we, ESLp try to avoid.
Some of us, and myself, gave you a good solution - ask Ashley - if she says it �s ok, who cares about.
Please, Liz, cold down and think again, so many people here around with doubts.... and you write that we, we are not getting the point?
I know clipart may be expensive for many of us, I know most of the schools / governments don �t care about this. We are teachers, we have to be the wheel to pull society onwards.We have a principle here - we don �t want copies or stolen stuff

There is a hundred of free cliparts sites around - those who can �t pay will have to use them.
Believe me, this is nothing personal - please, feel free, run my contributions and if you find something I can �t justify, I �ll delete all of them - no need to go on Disney �s or Kino �s designs, I took good care of what I was doing. May be Flintstones, or something else, I �ll delete, whatever you, people around this site, tell me was abused.

We can �t have an opinion for the others and one for myself. You don �t want people to reproduce your work or upload it anywhere... that �s what you are doing with someonelse �s graphics.

How can �t you see this?

Hugs, Liz, not personal, just me thinking aloud with all of you

Linda

25 Jun 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4